Page 524

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 524

Post by Alexandr Korol »

New York for Halloween. It was my dream to experience Halloween in New York. I celebrated Halloween in New York. I went through the whole parade. It was very beautiful. The costumes were very beautiful. I loved the entire atmosphere. I really liked how all of Manhattan was decorated. It was very great. And I love all this music, this atmosphere, this gothic style. I’ve always liked it a lot. Note that the dark world creates these illusions, causing you to perceive everything more intensely. Another thing I noticed while studying occultists and Satanists I came across on the internet is the symbolism they use. I saw that many of these musical groups that create so-called Satanic music often depict an inverted cross. For me, the association with this inverted cross is related to the matrix I deciphered in the second volume – it’s a cube with many geometric shapes: tetrahedrons, wheels, and so on. If we imagine the cube as a square and start drawing a cross in its center, these are the divisions. The horizontal bar of the cross, what is above it, represents something good and light, while the dark is below it. Thus, it seems as though everything is reversed; it is essentially the same but just inverted. That is the essence. That’s why many Satanists who perform rituals often have words written in reverse. It’s not just a coincidence that they frequently use mirrors. I mention that it’s easy to enter the dark realm if you lie because it’s again inverted. That’s why people say not to wear your shirt inside out, as it can lead to problems. When a shirt is turned inside out. The same applies to symbols. If a symbol is an inverted cross, it’s as if you’re entering this inverted world. Because it is indeed an inverted world. From a more scientific perspective, it’s a mirror reflection. There’s a light world, and then there’s a completely opposite one. People end up in this opposite world. What else did I see? I started looking at ancient, or rather more original images of Tarot cards. There’s a card called “Love” which shows an angel and a man and woman standing opposite each other. And there’s a similar card, but “The Devil.” It depicts the devil, just like the angel. It’s almost the same, with a man and a woman in chains depicted at the bottom. So what is this? People who end up in the underworld are controlled by the dark force, the dark spirit. It governs them through their weaknesses, sins, and vices. They are not free. They live in an illusory world, always desiring to do something. They seduce everyone, they are seduced by everyone, they tempt everyone, and they are tempted. They are trapped in this and cannot escape. This is the dark realm. Love, on the other hand, is something different, something opposite, where a man and woman are free. You can also look at these two cards; I might even include them in the book to compare the visual difference.