Page 551

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 551

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And why was I led to all of this by the Spirit of Justice? Because when I started studying the pentacle and pentagrams, I realized that dodecahedrons and icosahedrons are needed for this. I understood that all of this exists in my matrix, but at that time, I didn’t draw all these lines, because it would have resulted in some kind of crazy confusion. If I had drawn them, I wouldn’t have been able to showcase the main small matrix. Now, I need to finish sketching the dodecahedron, and afterward, I need to integrate the icosahedron made of 20 equilateral triangles. That’s what I’m working on right now. For now, everything on the table in front of me hasn’t melted yet. I just wanted to share this note. Today is the 18th, tomorrow is the 19th full moon, August 2024.

Also, guys, if we continue to break this down and explain everything further, here’s something to consider. Exactly a year ago, I wrote about this. In the first volume of “Alternative History”, I was decoding the matrix, and I touched upon the topic of zodiac signs, the elements, and how they are all distributed. And now, since you know that I am on a path of understanding the three worlds and three Gods, leading to the fourth world and the fourth God, I can share the same observations I made earlier. What do we see? We have a mythical creature like the Sphinx, which consists of four beings. These four animals are also often seen on the ceilings of Christian temples. One is an angel with a human face, another is an eagle, the third is a bull, and the fourth is a lion. This is how everything is divided. But here’s the curious part. Now that we know there are three worlds: the heavens, the earth, and the underworld, and possibly a fourth world, let’s look at the zodiac signs. What do we see? Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius, and Gemini – these are people. This corresponds to the creature with the face of a human. And as we understand, this is probably what? The world of the heavens. These are people connected to the “heaven Wi-Fi.” Now, we have the zodiac signs: Aries, Taurus, Leo, and Capricorn – these are the people of the Earth. Greetings, I am bringing order. I am drawing lines and boundaries to turn chaos into cosmos. So here you have Aries, Taurus, Leo, and Capricorn – representatives of the Earth. There is such a world, and there is the main God of the Earth. Then, there’s something else. Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces, and Ophiuchus (instead of Libra – the serpent). And what do these four zodiac signs belong to? The underworld. And your father is Hades, Shiva, or perhaps Baphomet, whichever you prefer. So, there are three worlds and three Gods. And the fourth world is Libra. Libra is the balance of all three worlds.