Page 569

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 569

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You will gain even more understanding that this is all written in a sacred language. And if you also read about paradise, Eden, the Kingdom of God, the throne, and the Tree of Life, you will realize that the essence of these stories is that people are meant to reach something, to understand something that will make them immortal and allow them to comprehend this matrix. And it’s as if, while they don’t know this matrix, while they have forgotten the path to the Garden of Eden with this tree at the center, they remain in sin, which is why they fall ill and are mortal. But all of this is sacred language; it’s all artificial intelligence, it’s all part of the system. I’m emphasizing this now because I love diving into deciphering ancient scriptures, but I never lose sight of the fact that I’m reading it as a story. I always read between the lines and perceive everything as sacred language, naturally not taking it literally. And yet, every second, I remain aware that this is all a simulation in which we live, and none of it is literal. If you dig deeper, and I recommend everyone do so, and find all the mentions of the Fiery Chariot, the Throne of the Lord, the Glory of God, and what I deciphered in the matrix – the Tetramorph – you’ll start to understand. When it says, “between the wheels, he reached in, took the fire, and threw it upon the mountains”, fire refers to triangles, just so you know. And when it talks about the fiery chariot and how “the wheels were full of eyes”, it refers to something entirely different, which I’ll now explain. It’s about the icosahedron with its perfect triangles. These perfect triangles are described as “like topaz”, as the scriptures say.