Page 211

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 211

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Try to draw them yourself. Draw a wind rose and read what it is. Read about the cardinal directions. You will have even more awareness of this. Look at how they were depicted in alchemy, read what a sphere is, and what the zodiac signs are. Take a closer look at all this.
  • Google below pictures:
    The four elements of geometry.
    The Star of David of the four elements.
    Ancient Egyptian calendar.
    Russian lunar calendar, 17th century.
Google “ancient sphere,” “ancient lunar calendar,” “ancient sky map,” and look at the pictures. See where there are matches, where the elements are the same. The pictures may differ, but the essence is the same. As I told you, we are going in the same sequence as I received the information: first Freemasonry, then Kabbalah, then Alchemy, philosophers stone, and then it was the church and religion, which led me even further. I found the same patterns in old church pictures, Bibles, and icons. The matrix is hidden everywhere, and if you already have some kind of awareness beyond the mind, then you will feel different inside. Are you with me?

In 2010, after messengers and places of power, I got a job in the church, began to study everything, and saw that this matrix was also to be found in the church. If you stand inside St. Isaac’s Cathedral in St. Petersburg, for example, and look up at the ceiling, there is a dove depicted as the holy spirit. Again, the same matrix, cardinal points, angels, and windows.
  • Look at the picture of the icon “Fruits of the Passion of Christ.”
I came across this icon where you see Jesus crucified on the cross. I like that the side view of the matrix is always depicted skillfully. Hell is below, and heaven is above, where everyone is drawn to. I like that somewhere in the Bible, it was said that someone gave a branch to someone, and this branch needs to grow. And I deciphered this sacred language in such a way that the branch is the cross,