Page 219

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 219

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This is amazing. It’s super cool at this level, so thank you all for reading my books. It’s great. I believe that now there is enough necessary information that you should read. No rush; live your life, but this is necessary so that you don’t go off your head. Set aside time for yourself when you can and sit quietly. Re-read everything about the fourth chapter in the Bible. Sit down to solve this fourth chapter with a fresh head. Each little hook will really develop you inside, and everything around you will change. You will change from the inside. This is very cool.

Imagine that you are touching the truth now, and although it is not comprehensible for the human mind and human logic, it turns out that we are discussing what I figured out yesterday, and it reshapes you. Places of power, the Bible, and all these stories it really changes you from the inside for the better. There is a crazy restructuring going on, and it may be that you want to watch horror films, or you suddenly become angry then kind, then you want to be alone, and you want the opposite of everything material, which can even happen several times a day. This is fine. And I can tell you now what Big Alexander told me then – you are simply mutating. My understanding of the entire material and spiritual worlds is such a powerful thing to absorb, and over time, a lot of different talents may wake up in you. You are improving yourself remarkably. But there will be ups and downs during the restructuring, and they will pass when you are entirely open, sharpened, and polished. And in principle, you don’t need to do anything; just live as you lived. Try to watch yourself. Try not to do anything emotionally; take your time. The main thing is caution and patience; don’t rush, and everything will be okay.

I discussed with my assistant that when I passed through places of power and was visited by all the messengers long ago in 2001, then God, that is, this system, was communicating with me through circumstances. So much so that whenever I watched a movie, the dialogue was somehow related to what I was unraveling. Then you come across an article and bump into Nadezhda (named Hope in Russian), who offers even more information. And it turns out that these messengers and meetings guided me to delve into Freemasonry, alchemy, philosophers stone, religion, and then into sacred geometry. Are you with me?