Page 279

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 279

Post by Alexandr Korol »

my neutral state. Of course, I can leave it when necessary. Throughout the year, I am in my neutral state most of the time, only now I am coming out of it into society, my society.

I gave an example earlier. Say you are walking down the street and see John beating Billy; you have a choice, whether to save Billy or walk away. People have been discussing this topic a lot, and many will firmly and unconsciously say, “Of course, one needs to go and help.” People who say this are mostly low-frequency, and when they act this way, they get their teeth kicked out. They meant well, but their teeth were kicked out because they were provoked and acted upon the provocation. Because their teeth were knocked out, they were late for work and got fired. And all this happened because they wanted to help. Another person would just walk away. Low-frequency people would call this person “soulless,” which might not be true. Maybe this person has high awareness and knows that this is a different reality, a different frequency to the one they occupy. It’s a low frequency, with all its particular troubles, but their life has its issues, and this incident is none of their business. This is how it works. I don’t allow myself to be involved in provocations under any circumstances. I consider it being in control of my life.

I will try to explain to you what I feel inside. It doesn’t matter what frequency you are: six, seven, higher, or lower. Life unfolds in such a way that society is no longer able to steal your attention as if the system stopped working. If you look at it, you will see that after the pandemic, many materialistic people continued living their lives as before. They returned to work, started travelling, and went to restaurants and cafes. They did it automatically, on autopilot. In reality, this lifestyle doesn’t satisfy them any longer. That is, these activities no longer steal their attention. They started to understand that it lost meaning and no longer drives them. People don’t talk about it and don’t yet understand what I mean. They can’t describe it. It will take time, and people will keep living in this paradigm. The only thing that can satisfy any of us is the higher meanings. So, what should we be looking for? Essence, the meaning of life. This domestic structure is not providing it. People on all frequencies feel it. Therefore, there must be something above all frequencies. It is a corridor. A primal source of the