Page 282

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 282

Post by Alexandr Korol »

20. Light Trap

Two parallel stories were unveiled simultaneously. One concerning the lands and properties in Karelia and the other concerning the information given to me this year about light and the energy of light.

Here is an interesting story about light. I mentioned it once before. If you compile a list of all the expressions where the word “light” is used and research the deeper meaning, it is clear what light means. People just use words unconsciously, having no idea what they are talking about. In Russian, there is a saying, “The end of the light.” When unaware people hear it, they react to it as “the end of the world.” They think it means armageddon, death, everything is over. Let’s dig deeper into it, into every word. It is the “the end of the light,” not life. That is, there is a light, and it may be over. And there is a saying, “Let there be light,” or “come to light”. Think about other expressions with the word “light.” make a list; it will be useful for you. It is important to understand the essence of it. “Come to light” – from where? As if a person is reborn? Or a light came to his life? Or else? Why light?

Also, research expressions based around the word “light.” For example, “a light bulb went on in my head.” The essence is always right in front of your nose. If you see the essence, you will see my theory about the light bulbs inside people is referring to holy light. What does it mean to have a light? Simple. The light is the sun. The sun is a projector, a source of life and energy. How does my place of power in Karelia work? The sun, meaning the light, goes into the ground, and something underground reflects that light back up. When I am standing in a place of power, the energy comes not from above but from below, from under the ground. But where is it coming from? Imagine there is a constellation, Ursa Major, The Great Bear. I don’t remember how many stars it has, let’s say five. The Great Bear has several stars in its structure that look like a ladle. Now imagine an African mask, an Egyptian relic made of gold, a precious stone, or a place of power. Each of their internal structures is the same, made up of multiple dots with lines going to and from them – just like in a star constellation – and the light moves along these lines at high speed and accumulates power, the energy