Page 292

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 292

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Then we should also have an animal under the number three, maybe in a different form and under a different name, but with the same functionality. A bear, for example, are you with me? Please take note of this and understand that every country has an alternative, the same subject, just under a different name. It’s the same for Russia. The cover might be different, but if you dig deeper and decipher the formula and the structure, it is the same code, just in a different cover.

I was studying the Bible, deciphering the Book of Revelation, all chapters of the apocalypse, looking for this formula relating to the groups of the number twelve, when I realized that my pointing finger was divided into three parts, like buttons. One, two, three. Same for the middle finger, ring finger, and pinky. Except for the thumb. The thumb is divided into two parts. I understood that every finger except the thumb is a group of four. Four fingers – four groups. Fire and water, earth and air. That is winter, summer, spring, and autumn. Each finger has three buttons, and you can number them. I am looking at the palm of my hand and understand that my thumb is designed to press the buttons. And if I draw numbers on my fingers, I will have one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve. And if I start pressing these buttons with my thumb, pressing one button after another, on one hand, or both, something happens to me. I was talking about this experiment in my books before. But back then, I was talking about the icons and how the saints on the icons hold their fingers in a certain way. Buddhists do it, too, and when I tried it a long time ago, I felt the energy moving inside of me. When I press against one finger, I feel the energy go from my head down to my spine and out from my tailbone. When I touch some other fingers, my head becomes heavy. It feels like different flows of energy run through as if I have a lot of wires inside, and depending on the combination of the pressed fingers, it turns on different channels. I spoke about it before, but I didn’t know about the buttons on the fingers.

I will describe the picture of the open palm. Each finger, except for the thumb, is divided into three parts. Each part has a number on it. Pointing finger, from up down: 1,2,3. The middle finger, from up down: 4,5,6. Ring finger, from up down: 7,8,9. Pinky, from up down: 10,11,12. The thumb has no numbers written on it.