Page 295

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 295

Post by Alexandr Korol »

in detail. There is a centre – the head, the rod all the way through. To understand it, we must first decipher how to fit the human into the structure. We need to research it and apply the formula to the planet Earth. We also need to use light. I am very familiar with the light now. Planet Earth has cardinal points; it is also very interesting. The matrix is everywhere, and it is all the same. But there is a centre, a corridor through, something. Something that I was always searching for. We will get to it later; I don’t want to go into the details now because we have to keep the chronological order. What is also interesting is that I spoke to Big Alexander about some other matters and mentioned to him that I saw a matrix of twelve on my fingers, and he told me:

– Alex, I told you this a long, long time ago.
– I don’t remember.
– You don’t? Remember, when you were going through the places of power in 2010, you drew a matrix on a map of the city?
– I remember.
– I told you then that this matrix is everywhere and if you look at your own palm, it is also there.
– Oh, that’s right. I didn’t understand it back then.
– Well, there is a certain time for everything and finally you got it.
– Fascinating.
– I’m sorry, I couldn’t tell you back then, You had to come to this knowledge yourself.
– Ok, I understand.

It is very interesting, sit down with a pen and paper., divide a person into a matrix and review the details of it. Try to apply the matrix to people and to the planet and you will start seeing the formula.