Page 304

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 304

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Look for it and you will find it and put it together.

It will be influencing me throughout the entire time of three years.

– Gathering what? What will I find?
– Alex, you know.

And at this moment he spoke about the “aliens”. He never spoke about the “aliens” before, and now he mentioned it as if he knew that I communicate with them. He said:

– Alex, they are giving you the information gradually, in parts. Right now, you have what you need to know. Everything will change soon. I see that you will be collecting stones, and when you’ve collected them, you will understand. It makes no sense to tell you now. You will understand everything yourself in time. The entire meaning of your life will change, and it will happen by the end of September.

“They” don’t give me all the information at once, you know. First, they arranged for me to purchase the land, and I bought it. Then, the task was to stay there with my team, and I did. After that, I started to look for all this information, and the task now is to look and research, and when it’s time, I will know what to do next.

Later, I talked to Big Alexander and the Mystic-old man, and Big Alexander told me that my territory is the cradle of life as if this place is special because of who I am and my being here. I asked him:

– Same as in Egypt?
– No, it is much earlier. The very first civilization was here, and it was bombed during the war. Very possible that someone is buried inside your mountain.
– Which war?
– A long time ago. There was a war during another civilization, nuclear attacks, and everything was bombed. There were flying saucers and explosions. You need to discover all of that.