Page 341

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 341

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-old man: Well, Alex, you are attuned to this frequency. There is an automatic preset. I recommend testing it. This is how you do it. Put a sensor to the left side of your pelvic bone. Put another sensor on the pelvic bone around the waist, where there is some flesh, and you will hear something like an echo. So, in this regard, yes, you are connected, but somehow through the pelvic bones. I guess because these bones are the widest of all other bones in our body.

Alexandr: So, what I am connected to, is it... **– Sorry we lost you. The connection is lost. Probably someone called him. A woman who decided to clarify something that she forgot. Or maybe “aliens” possessed that woman and made her call to prevent me from asking the next question. Shoot, these assholes, they didn’t tell me anything, and they just interrupted the phone call. Hello? Yes.

Mystic-old man: Okay, so, yes, I recommend putting a sensor to that spot. There will be no data from the right side but from the left – one hundred percent. But it is necessary to check it and get in touch with some labs. We have very interesting institutes, even an Institute of ***, they can definitely do it. Just reach out to them and talk to them.

Alexandr: I have an additional question about it. Am I connected to this frequency from birth, or did it happen later?

Mystic-old man: Later.

Alexandr: Was it before I turned eighteen or after I turned eighteen?

Mystic-old man: After you turned eighteen.

Alexandr: Was it in 2010?

Mystic-old man: Wait, Alex, wait. It happened several years in a row. Seven, eight, nine. That is seven, eight, nine.