Page 357

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 357

Post by Alexandr Korol »

turns something on in me.

My readers, by connecting to this information, you are connecting to the frequency of this story. Everything I offer has this energy, and by connecting to it, something opens up inside of you, too. Whatever is revealing in me is also revealed in you. However, it is happening in a unique way for each of us, as if you are a kettle and I am a microwave. This book is like a gas station. It’s as if you drove your car to the gas station and started filling up the tank of your car. You can’t drive the car while you are filling up the tank. Before the car can drive off, you need to complete the process, remove the hose, ignite the engine, and start driving. Same thing here. The book is a charging station for me and for you. Now, we are charging, fueling ourselves. After that, everything that we have absorbed will be revealed physically and applied to our social and materialistic life.

It happened to me in 2010 when I met the messengers and went through the places of power. All the knowledge, gifts, and refined focus of attention began to unveil. I started exploring and researching everything, and my life has been evolving ever since. Are you with me? Everything is happening much faster now; everything is much more accelerated. Nowadays, information and development materialize a thousand times faster.

The deeper we dive into it, the more effectively it will unveil in our lives. In a positive way, of course, as shown in “”Luc”” and “”Limitless”” And most interestingly, you don’t need to attach importance to it using your mind. I will try to explain. Let’s take a simple person with a primitive firmware. He is on a low frequency and has some issues. This person may take a training course on personal development and business. He may be taking this course for a day, two, or even a month. He will hear a lot of nice words and get a lot of recommendations on how to live his life. He will hear a lot of information on how to dress nicely, look well-groomed, and smile more. While at the training, he will feel really motivated. But when the training is over, all these recommendations and nice illusions that he heard will disappear. He will forget half of the motivational words and advice, and what he does remember will not occur to him when