Page 391

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 391

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I would place bets on sports games. I would buy Bitcoin with all my savings and lose the money that I was saving for my wedding. I would live like everyone else. No clue about “aliens” and all of that. And probably I was that person some time ago. And now I live this strange life. Like in a movie, but real and alive. I don’t even know how this day will end. The only things I have in my life are my books and myself. That is all. I don’t communicate with the “voices” with Big Alexander; nobody. I don’t have any personal life. I barely communicate with my employees. I haven’t spoken to my best friend for over a week. He probably thinks that something happened, like a “voice” told me something bad about him; he is probably very worried. And I don’t have any new information. I am not scared that I am what I am. I don’t worry that there is no more information for now. I am scared about another matter. If there is no more information, then what will be happening in the world in general? Because everything is connected. It is very scary, you know. That’s it. There is no more information.

The End. November 2020