Page 403

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 403

Post by Alexandr Korol »

of planets and stars? Maybe stars and planets align in a particular way and it descends? He told me:

– No. You called upon it.
– How is that?
– You need to learn how to bring it in. You must understand how. What did you do when it came down? You need to find out.
– I am actually trying to figure out why it left. Maybe I was doing something not right.

Right after it left, each time I had significant progress in my social and material life. Very dramatic. I completely changed each time. As if everything that it was giving me, everything that I was absorbing, was supposed to manifest in my social and material life. To be materialized. And only when everything materializes, then it will come next time. I also had other versions of interpretation. Last time it came down, in 2019-2020, when I had my discoveries about the aliens and the voice that I heard, I realized that I had to be myself, completely alone. That is, when I am connected to people, it muffles me. And the connection with the Spirit is lost. It was a time when I was making my rings with precious stones. And I had information that I have to have a makeover, change my clothes to traditional classics and look like a Cambridge-Oxford guy. I had to dive deep into art, culture, and classical subjects. So that’s what I did. Maybe “He” will tell me something new, before leaving. Also interesting that Big Alexander told me something curious sometime ago. He said, “Aliens are under God. And the Spirit is God”. He said that’s why aliens came to see me when I was five years old. They wanted to look at me, they were curious. Because I am not theirs. They are of some completely different kind. After all, at this point of my development, everything that was guiding me all this time and giving me strength, everything that I have, everything that I know, all topics of my books and all my abilities that I ever had – all of this was the Spirit.

I remember back in 2019 or 2020 I was talking to the Mystic-old man about my property in Karelia and he said that there is evolution, that is, personal development and there is initiation. I didn’t quite understand then what it was about.