Page 414

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 414

Post by Alexandr Korol »

When this special military operation started, I was contacted again and told:

– Alex, the provocation is happening again. They are pushing people to the streets, making people fight each other. By all means don’t support it. This is provocation. We need to suppress it. Do the opposite.

I told all my friends and my readers, “Guys, it is ok, this is provocation, it is done by someone from the outside. They want us fighting each other. Don’t rush into conclusions about who is bad and so on”. After that, people who fell under the influence of hysteria started to threaten me on social networks. But it had nothing to do with me, it was about everyone. However due to my public status a lot of angered people were writing me this:

– How dare you not to talk. You must say something, protest against all this. Or maybe you are supporting this bloody business?

So this second wave of collapse that happened, worked as a psychological attack on society. For sinful people to destroy each other. And those who have light opened up more and tucked themselves away. As if it is a process of selection. Selection of people. And this selection will be continuing. And later there will be another collapse that will have another objective. Not selection but clean up.

I started to see it this way. I met with many people throughout ten years and spoke to a very serious guy about the future. I was sitting next to him at the table about seven years ago. He is from the US, a billionaire. We were introduced to each other because we were very similar and he was interested to get to know me. Back then, seven years ago, I was very surprised why he decided to move to the United States from Switzerland and even build a house there. He bought some land in Carmel and started construction there. I told him:

– You are a very wise person, how come you don’t know what will happen in future? There will be disasters, something will happen. The entire world, the system will collapse. Future is in Russia. And you, being a person of such a high level, you don’t know it?