Page 429

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 429

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that it is possible to advance so much that this Spirit calls another Spirit and I will be able to fly so to speak. He always emphasizes that I will be able to fly. He also said that I need to control this process, not to tame the Spirit, per se, but be able to manage his presence in me.

What is very curious is that when the Spirit is in you, it feels like someone is watching you. As if someone is observing. When this Spirit descended on me last month, I felt scared to leave the bedroom and go to the kitchen. As if someone is sitting there. This presence. And I recalled that I felt it before. It also happened in 2010 when my friends accompanied me to my home because I was scared of some messenger coming to me. I felt the intervention of the Spirit very strongly back then. He could communicate with me though people, animals, anything. When it is here there is a feeling of presence. When the Spirit is in you, you feel it and acknowledge its presence every second. There is a faith, every microsecond that someone is up there. Whatever you would be doing. It is a higher level of awareness. You are here and now. You are like a mega computer and see everything around you all 360 all the time. I remember I was describing it in one of my books that when the Spirit is in me and there is a person behind me standing and throwing an apple at me, that I would dodge. A very high sensitivity. You feel everything. So when the Spirit is in me, then whatever I would do would be different and any food and drink change flavor and lose taste. As if the Spirit taught me in a practical way many things – how to control attention and energy. When I am without the Spirit, I have attention and energy that my body has. And when the Spirit is in me the amount of energy and attention is unlimited. I understand now that I gave an example from the movie “Meet Joe Black”. When Joe came to the hospital, an old lady recognized him and told him, “I know who you are”. I had many similar experiences like that when strangers were coming up to me in some temples or on the streets and were greeting me and saying that they were waiting for me and apologizing. It happened many times when the Spirit was in me. I understand now that they were recognizing and greeting the Spirit in me and apologizing to it. Even when I was very young I was laughing and saying, “I feel that if I go somewhere to Tibet and meet the most spiritual monks, they will all bow to me. I don’t understand why. What am I?” Turns out this is a Spirit in me. This is very odd and you can’t