Page 430

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 430

Post by Alexandr Korol »

really tell it from the outside. I could leave the house with messy hair, bizarre clothes like in the movie “Dogma” when they are at the airport joking and watching people. When the Spirit is in me I can also come, not me, but someone, come to people and observe them. I can be standing with a cigarette, smiling and no one can tell who I am. That’s how it is.

I was always surprised when some people, some readers, could say that I wrote my books because I read other people’s books. Or could say that I am doing it for money. I couldn’t comprehend how they can think this way, how can they have such thoughts. Because I never had these sorts of thoughts in my head. And I have never read a single book in my life. And they were judging me like this my entire life.

What else is interesting about the Spirit that is in me. It came when I started talking about it. It was not here and it came back when I started describing it. It turned in. So when I was talking to Big Alexander, I told him that I noticed this interesting thing:

– Ok, well. There are many Spirits. But this Spirit, inside of me, is somehow different. For some reason all other entities and creatures that live in artifacts and ancient masks as well as other psychics, the real ones, are all intimidated by me. That is, they respect my Spirit. How is it? Who is who?
– This Spirit is the main Spirit. Others are also Him but in different variations. These are alternative transformations for various situations. But the source is one.

So this direct source is in me for some reason. The main source. Also what is curious, I had these discoveries in 2020. When I was in Karelia passing the places of power, I began to feel very strange. As if my entire body is twisted. As if I am twisted into a spiral. I didn’t understand why. And then I had an insight that energy is a spiral. So back in 2019 and 2020 it was so much energy in me that, such a huge amount that I felt twisted. And now I noticed the same thing, that during this month while the Spirit is in me, I feel twisted. As if something is happening to the body. So Big Alexander told me that the Spirit can’t stay in a