Page 22

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 22

Post by Alexandr Korol »

family to experience particular conditions and situations, all for the purpose of shaping my personality. And why? Because this is the way “They” rule. This is how the world works; this is how everything is formed.

Why was it Vlad who was destined to take me to see the old lady Tamara? And why did he freak out when he heard what Tamara was telling me? Because that’s the way things needed to unfold. If it wasn’t him, it would have been someone else. And the more I analyzed my adventures, the more I began to see how everything in the world manifests in the same way. There are people who are very afraid of this kind of thing. And like Vlad, their minds turn off because it’s scary and incomprehensible for them. And that’s okay. The essence is still the same.

I was so young, and I felt like I was at one with the cosmos. Imagine how I felt when my abilities began to appear. I realised I could heal my sick relatives remotely. And I was so excited! And when I told my friends and shouted about it on the Internet, everyone turned away from me. Nobody believed me. But I did not give up because this was genuine paranormal activity. And as more situations occurred, I filmed and took pictures for everyone to see. And I have evidence of all the guys who saw it. But I keep it under lock and key. Because no one will want to believe it. But I live with it, you know? I am quite alone with it. And no one believes who I am and what I am capable of. I mean, even if you perceive me, you can only perceive me to the extent that your mind is open. Do you understand? And I have to live with that. And that has made me into some kind of an outlander.

Let me explain further. I communicate with you now as Alexander Korol. I am aware that I have business plans and domestic responsibilities. There is a consciousness of mind when I communicate with you that it’s me, Alex. But when certain things happen, something possesses me. And I go into a trance, and I begin to behave and talk in a different way. It happened once when I was attacked by a crook with knives. At this moment, it was as if my mind turned off and someone was speaking through me. When I speak, it’s as if I have become a Superman. I don’t know what else to call it. I talk in a way that people pee out of fear. My eyes turn pitch black as if everything is happening in some kind of