Page 442

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 442

Post by Alexandr Korol »

what needs to be done. And I found a lot of keys which I recalled that I knew before and spoke about them. So I came back to the understanding that all ties and definitions restrict a person and muffles him. Also what is interesting is the music that I always have on. Music and movies. Let’s say, you restricted yourself from bad habits. You are this good person, you are not scrolling Instagram, not watching YouTube, don’t drink liquor, don’t smoke and eat healthy. But you keep on listening to the music and watching movies and there is nothing wrong about it. It is not as bad as other bad things you restricted yourself from. But you know, this is like a substitution. Of course it doesn’t muffle you as much as the other stuff but still, it is necessary to remove that as well. And the point is that it will be very hard for a person to function without the movies and music, there will be literally nothing to do for him. And if someone will tell me now, “Alexandr, this is not a problem for me. I live without music and movies and I enjoy it. I don’t need any of that”. Well! Whoever will tell me this, is still a rambunctious person who says that he doesn’t care about music and movies. Then you are still busy with something else. Your attention is still somewhere else. Do you understand? You have to find out where your attention goes. I am filtering where my last fragments of attention go, what they are wasted upon. I am filtering it to free it.

Obviously I don’t have simple restrictions as simple people have, these primitive and standard things that would restrain my development. But in my case I am looking for the smallest elements and fragments that may pull me down, while I need to “fly up”. I was working on it all day. I was writing everything down and I didn’t have music or movies on, of course. This is another thing that I decided to do and recommended to my readers as well. Some of you didn’t pay attention to it however you should have. I was talking about the music and movies that I was sharing with you before. If you have it saved somewhere or screenshotted it – you have to delete it. Those people who deleted it – good job, your level of development is higher. And there are those who “deleted” them but still have them on hard drives. They feel safe. This is mind. You are thinking about it. Therefore the mind is connected to it. It feeds off it. It thinks of it and it feels safe but in reality it is muffled because it knows that you have this info saved somewhere. Do you understand? It is tough to delete everything. Do you know