Page 477

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 477

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Alex, maybe I’m talking nonsense but as if the planet has a twin.
– This is what I’m talking about. You can get to another planet through the tunnel.
– This is what I’m talking about too.
– Yes, I know about it and this is very clear.

This is what I was asking him and said:

– Maybe you are not allowed to talk about it..
– If I can see it, I can say it.
– Great, please say.

This is what we were talking about, what will happen and what about me. He gave me two comments about my books and the reaction of the world to them. He said that the “Have Not Charity” book will have a lot of resonance and the book is positive. It will have no other reactive except for the positive. However another book, “Alternative History” that I wrote from the first-person narrative when I was in the Spirit and with the open heart is “something else”, he said. The book is alive and it is like an eternity. He said that it will discharge the negative energy from people. He said:

– It doesn’t mean that the book has negative energy or triggers negativity. No. The book is very good but it will discharge all negativity that people have.
– Discharge where? Towards me?
– Yes. But don’t take it as “bad”. Don’t take it!

As if he meant that this book will be cleansing people. Clean them up. But all negative energy that will be released will be directed towards me. Fabulous! I am saving the world for the people and all this negativity will be coming at me. But he said to take it “positively”. So here is what will happen. He said to transform this energy into positivity. It will not happen that it will damage me but it won’t be easy.

He said: