Page 478

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 478

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– It will be a breaking point when 19 million people read this book. Not a small number, there are many people that are interested. 19 million. So when this number is reached, something will happen.

He said that the book works. The connection to the egregore will be implemented through the code that is inside of the book. While people are reading the book, the ray of my light will be cleansing them. Something like this. Very interesting.

We were also talking about the secret society, about the government. I said:

– So what about me at the end? Will I join them or replace them?
– It is amusing, but both.
– Ok. Will some cool people, some scientists, take interest in a book?
– Yes, many people will.

So it turns out that I control the Spirit. Also he said that the next ten years will be positive and this is how he saw it:

– These 19 million people will read this book very soon. But I see a period of ten years. I don’t know why. Shouldn’t be ten, but sooner. I don’t know.

The only thing he didn’t confirm, actually ignored, even though I asked him this as a joke. I was just wondering how far it is revealed. I asked him:

– How about after the book is released and everything will happen, I will rule then. There will be some tension in society. And when the society and everything else will be new, will the tension be over?
– Of course.

All these topics about consciousness and the parallel world are so interesting. Another, parallel world. I spoke about it to Big Alexander recently but he said:

– You may get to the world where the Egyptians went not only in your dreams. You can physically go there.