Page 489

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 489

Post by Alexandr Korol »

will be my team, literally my people and we will be creating spaceships. People all over the world must read it and it will happen gradually. All countries that do not accept me will be in turmoil. Those who support me and listen to me, will help me to build technologies to save the world. Gradually and increasingly. Maybe it won’t be broadcasted on TV. Maybe I will talk about it publicly in 10 years. Maybe people will think this is a fairy tale and global warming will be gradually happening. And I will stay in the shadows, hidden and safe and I will be developing the technologies. Maybe I will appear publicly later and save everyone and those who helped me in this. And there will be a new civilization. This is just a possible variety of events. You see, I made everything there, I evolved. I am talking to myself thanks to the technologies that I created. This is my invention. I am doing this, you see!

You don’t even understand how it is all different. For this small world, for this past world, I am God, you see? All this time, for everyone. That is why I liked everything that was touched by God. Music, movies. As if here everything is like in the box, like in the “Men in Black” movie. I grew out of it and started to rule this world that is in the past. This is how it is lined up, you see? That is why I was saying before that the reason why my books resonate with people is that everyone is really one soul.

There are people that don’t have the light. They are not developed. They will die and they will stay in the past. And there are people of the future that have souls like me now. You see me now, I am not God yet. I am a human and they are also potentially people of the future, future Gods. And we will be able to travel back to the past to rule them, we will be god-like and this is related to time. Do you understand? The planets and time are all the same.

Now, of course, why would I need some kind of prize? Ok, back then it was ok, it was irrelevant. But what do I know now? Me, the one not from the future, said that which territory will be useful? Russia. Then it all already happened for me that was there. That is all. There is time, there is future and past. There is a time machine. All of it is Sci-Fi. We are in the movie. Maybe a movie by Christopher Nolan, maybe we are friends in the future, maybe not. It is just that