Page 494

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 494

Post by Alexandr Korol »

only matrix. I did it, however. I proved the existence of God. And this is very logical. Before you become God you can’t prove it.

But what do you call it? For now I am a demi-god of sorts. In the future. Work in progress. God on Earth. Spirit is God in a person. He wouldn’t be present if I would not reach this formula. This is the whole amount of the souls collected together in all past lives embodiments. All people who searched, explored, created, lived and died throughout this entire era of humanity are collectively collected in me. Throughout all these times God who is up above was raising me to become his successor in order to replace him and keep raising the rest.

I also understand that it is the same single object and it must be everted. And you don’t have to fly to all these planets, as I said. This is all here. As if you go somewhere, into a black hole and you get into a different timeline of this planet. You can go to all these timelines of this planet. Well, if you have access. This is how it is. So all of this is unpacked into different timelines. This is how I prove that there is a time machine. This is my proof and my formula of who the aliens are and what God is. Basically everything that exists.

And it appears that all people who passed through human existence, same as people who live now, they all had this significant event, like an apocalypse in the Bible. They lived through it with a new God and all new knowledge was revealed to them. They replaced those who were raising them and continued to raise those who will come after them.

But also what I see is very unusual, that the Earth is.. How does it work? Last time the Earth actually was destroyed completely. It turned into a Venus or Mars or some other planet, figuratively speaking. The Earth transformed into it in the future or in the past. And those people who survived with the Son of God, those people who will call aliens, they live in the transformed Earth, in the same place where they lived before. They didn’t go anywhere. They still live here. They have new technologies, new laws. But knowing the laws they can go back to the past and therefore another dimension, where this planet Earth exists. They go from their planet to Earth and interfere a little bit, guiding humankind all this time.