Page 24

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 24

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Here is another theory I was researching. Imagine a small circle drawn on the paper. It will be the first circle of many located in the center. Let’s call it hell. Another circle around it will represent demons. Another, larger circle around the first two is people. The next circle surrounding all the previous is angels. The last and the largest circle is heaven.
This is also a theory. I don’t know much about the dark side of life. I only know light. On the one hand, it is good. I never dived into the lens’s sinful spectrum; therefore, this is just a theory. When a person lives by a sinful nature, all his actions and notions that turn on his lens besmirch his soul. Then his lens turns dark side up. He moves closer to the center and connects with the world of the demons, then becomes a demon himself and falls into hell. It is possible that the Dark Spirit enters him, and he becomes a villain. This is how I see it. It is an evolution of the dark soul.
The evolution of the light soul happens the same way. When a person lives by good deeds and virtues, his soul approaches the world of the angels. First, he comes into contact with angels, then becomes an angel and enters heaven.