Page 83

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 83

Post by Alexandr Korol »

you can’t be idle. You simply communicate with a person connected to some dark frequency and automatically pick that mood from him. Your attention must be engaged all the time. You can’t be idle. Never. This is crucial. For example, you just read my book. Then you have some time, and you decide to pour yourself a cup of tea and go on your phone. What happens? You connect to society. Why? Because you are doing a sequence of actions that everyone in society does. Therefore, you are tuning into the past and your old habits.
A person must be fond of something good and positive. If you have a goal that engages you, it will make you feel good. Having healthy goals is essential. It is like a wire connecting your attention to something brighter and more significant. You are safe when the antenna of your attention is connected to a goal, and your life evolves around it. When your attention is free, society will do everything to steal it. The impact of the world of sinful and dirty people is vital. It may start with a random reading and watching of some TikTok videos. Because you have nothing much to do, you begin scrolling social media and YouTube videos. This is a disaster. People who do it are not people for me anymore. I run from people like this. I barely have anyone I talk to. It is scary to think what will happen to those people. I hope you understand that people must wake up. If they don’t, they will face something terrible. How else can I explain it?
If you are sitting, doing nothing, browsing movies, or having idle thoughts about the meaning of life – this is the end. You have to do your work without overthinking. If you have ideas like “What is this all for?” – you are moving towards hell. Seriously.
I never think about what I am here for and who I am. Please stay away from thoughts like that. This is not a good sign and leads to depression. Thoughts like “Who I am” and “What is this all about?” are decaying for you. Please engage in meaningful labor. Determine a goal and move towards it. Also, if you research philosophical information, you will cleanse yourself and gain wisdom. You can explore it, but don’t discuss it with anyone, and don’t post or publish it. Do it for yourself. I don’t have time for it now, but what would I focus on if I did? I would focus on the group of numbers 12-12-12. There are four groups of 3. Where do we observe these groups of 3, and why? That is all. Look for this formula everywhere – in music, in aromas. Recently, a friend shared his observation about the number 360 with me. There are 360 days and 360 degrees.