Page 141

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 141

Post by Alexandr Korol »

died, and a successor appears, and everyone is unhappy about it. The Board of Directors assumed that a successor was an outsider without knowledge about the inherited business. However, he is very aware of all operations and handling of the company. Same with me – I was concealed and prepared. You can’t even imagine how prepared I am now. I know everything about anyone who will be sitting at the table. The Spirit will guide me as well. Suddenly, I realized that there may be not one but several shadow governments and families, and they all should have known about me. Perhaps they just found out on August 30. Perhaps Big Alexander notified them that it was time, and I was ready to get in touch. I don’t know. Everything must be happening according to the laws, so people never know how everything works. It is possible that people will get in touch with me as soon as I distribute this book globally. There are several versions. People from the real freemason brotherhood will attempt to tempt and bribe me. They might not take me seriously and try to trick me. They would say, “Alex, let’s arrange a ceremony and give you an award. We will endorse your books and make sure they are distributed all over the world. What are you dreaming about? Would you like to have a castle in each country?” They might offer me that in exchange that they will keep the power. They might say,” Let’s meet once a month and go over everything. Why would you want to do it yourself? We will repost it to you. You don’t want to stay in public. It was a good idea that you called this book a fiction novel and didn’t publish it. You don’t need to post it. Please write other books and don’t publish this one.” This is one scenario of what may happen.

Then I had an interesting thought that maybe it was the end for the Freemasons, and I should not trust Big Alexander and only listen to God. I hear Him directly, and I must start a new era of kindness and rule Russia. Same as Buddha did. Should I distribute the book worldwide, including the Russian edition, and God let God create cataclysms or make people read the book? Everything will be shaken, and people will read my book. Then He will enter everyone, and people will trust that something will happen. Then they will make me a world leader without any masons. This is a version.
Maybe the old government is no longer needed. They are old, still powerful, but stand on old ideologies that let evil spread the world. Do you know what