Page 151

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 151

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– The families might arrange your reincarnation to gain extra time.

He hinted that they may destroy me if I stay in their way because no one wants to give up power. He said there are several families. Some may be on my side, some on the opposite. They are deciding it now. I told him:

– I disguised a book as a novel. It will say that it is a fiction story.
– Right-right.
– I will not send it to everyone and won’t publish it yet. I will send the book to the families first.
– Right-right.
– Maybe they will offer me something, and I will tell them to give me citizenship and open a company so I can produce movies and shows based on my books.
– Wait-wait. They will want you to work with them but secretly. No movies or shows.
– No, you didn’t understand. I mean that I will continue writing books and producing shows but not reveal secrets.
– Then it is good. Of course. You can stay being a writer.
– I understand. But do you understand that there is a primary God, and only I know the future? None of the families know it. Only God and I. Those families who want to keep the old order don’t know the future and don’t want it. But they can’t destroy me because I am from God. They can try to trick and confuse me to win time.
– Yes-yes
– I am in a neutral position and not going to reveal the secrets. I am finishing the book and will send it. I will wait for an offer from them.
– They will offer you to work with them if you don’t declassify anything. They will offer support to you.
– I understand. I see a new era. This era is ending, and there is a new era with one God, leader, and religion. There are advanced technologies, and it will end with the rise of machines.

He was listening to me, and I know he doesn’t know it. No one knows it except for me and God. He said a family is interested in the future and doesn’t want