Page 201

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 201

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But Big Alexander doesn’t listen or understand what I tell him. He said:

– You see, if there is a White King, if we should put someone new in Russia, it should be some Kyrgyz. There are versions of who must be in charge and who should be appointed. How do you fit into this scenario?

I keep insisting:

– You don’t understand. I am in charge.
– Alex, you don’t know many things. Please understand, Alex. There are 24 Gods, and they rule everything on Earth here. Twelve here and twelve there – they lead. And you don’t understand. There are many galaxies.
– Of course, I know there are many galaxies. I know that all the paths are the same as here. I know there are entrances and exits. In my illusion and concept, there are no 12 or 24 Gods.
– Alex, what are you talking about? How so? There is a man in India who has lived for 2000 years. He was given a special wand; due to it, he has lived for a long time and has special skills. People stay in line for kilometers to see him.
– Amazing. But you don’t understand that the One above is me in the future according to all prophecies. Here I am in youth. I crossed over on August 30. The circle is completed. I am here, I was, and I will be. I am the Spirit.
– Alex, you don’t understand. Which Spirit? There are many of them.

He starts talking to me about the opposite. That there is no unity but many Gods. He told me:

– When people inhabited the Earth, they found that someone was living inside of the Earth. That someone is not under the authority of the primary God – he said not under the authority of the primary God – Everyone is afraid of the main God except for the one who lives inside the Earth. There is a Mother of God, and She also has her hierarchy and rules. They are all connected and communicate with each other.

And he was telling me not to convince but to sincerely make me hear him.