Page 250

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 250

Post by Alexandr Korol »

rolling around on my tongue that I want to tell, and there’s no such desire to tell at all. I mean secrets or achievements. I mean, I don’t talk about it anymore. This is also, I think, a strong level. Another level is probably that I used to have this weakness, that I wanted to build a family, a relationship, and now I don’t have it at all. Something switched inside. That’s also, I think, an achievement. So these are the last weaknesses I had to overcome. And willpower. It’s all to do with willpower. I used to be able to allow myself, even when you haven’t drunk alcohol for six months, I could still allow myself to drink alcohol after six months. Now there is no such thing. Now there is such willpower, values have changed so much, a strong choice has been made, and this choice is also like a step, that I just counted... You see, all people have their weaknesses, and when you are capricious about what you eat or drink, and you are not satisfied with something – it is a weakness. And it’s not so pronounced in me, I didn’t care about food, I’m just giving you an example with food to make it clear to you. And I was like that, but still at some moments, when I was under the influence of society, I could meet some low life person, or I could allow myself to drink alcohol, or I could go to social networks. Because you can’t be in “cosmos” every day and fulfill your mission. And it was like I was coming down to people anyway. And now I have so much self-control and willpower that the world of people does not exist for me. I don’t even want to mess with it. It’s like I’m in another world. So much the values have changed in me, in terms of lifestyle, that I live in my own different reality. I have some attributes: music, notebooks, all these sheets of paper, which, no matter where I am, I spread them out, pour myself some water or tea, and according to the ritual, according to the rules, I wake up early in the morning and start working. And all the while I get things done and don’t allow myself anything else. It’s like in movies about the future, like the movie “Equals” or some other movie about the future, when they live like robots, only in a good way. When you just do tasks, because you have to do tasks. And you do them and that’s it, and there can be nothing else. And I am closer to that, I just fulfill tasks. It’s clear that in the human world the focus of attention is on everything primitive. But my perception has become even more like “a stretch of time, points, lines, distances, cause and effect, a task”. And so it’s all doing it and it’s all just doing it. I’m just doing it. And anything that hinders you, I push aside. And whatever that fulfils an auxiliary role in achieving my goal,