Page 54

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 54

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– Okay, I’ll be a writer, no question.
– Alex, don’t call yourself anything. Don’t call yourself anything; we don’t call ourselves anything.

I realized that if I name myself if I call myself someone or something, I will be shut down. But if I don’t have a name, I become a multifaceted zero. And I will be different things to different people, depending on the extent of their development. Some will perceive me as a wizard, others the Devil. And that’s okay. It’s out of my control. This is how I understood it.

It’s September now, the anniversary of my team falling apart. A lot happened around that time, and maybe I forgot to mention that I’d gone to the church of Peter and Paul and felt this incredible energy. As if “They” were right there. I tried again a few times since, but nothing like it happened again. Well, it had never left me, and today is a year later, to the day, and I’m going back to the church of Peter and Paul. I had a feeling something was going to happen, so I took a camera and waited for “Them” to appear in some way. My phone started ringing. It was Vlad, my devil friend:

– Alex, what are you doing here? Let’s go celebrate your birthday
– No, I’m waiting for “Them.” I’m sure “They” want to convey something to me. A present.

They start laughing at me:

– Why there? Why now?
– Well, a year ago, I was standing right here on a ladder between the monuments, and this tremendous energy entered me.
– Okay, we’ll come.

We are all at the spot, and suddenly, an old man begins to yell, “Jesus, what are the stones about? What are you doing there, blah-blah-blah.” It made me jump; I quickly turned on the camera. I started chatting with him. He was almost certainly a messenger; the guys went nuts! I still have the video.