Page 55

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 55

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Video 12.09.2011

Let me tell you what was on the video
I recorded at the church of Peter and Paul

Elderly man: No, you don’t need to film me.

Alexander: Please allow me. Please speak up. The time is zero-zero hours, September 12, and today is a full moon, and it’s my birthday. I came here on purpose because Peter and Paul are here.

Elderly man: Are you from St.Petersburg yourself? Where are you from? I don’t know what intelligence service you work for.

Alexander: No, do not worry. It is just a sound recorder. Please tell me what Jesus you are quoting?

Elderly man: I quoted you an excerpt from the Gospel. But any theologian will tell you its location in the scripture. He said, “And I said, you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” This is a translation apparently from Greek. If you are a theologian and find fault, then you can find fault in that respect. This is the gate (he points to the door of the church). There is a Russian song, “Dunya is sitting at the gate, her mouth wide open. And no one gets where the gate is and where the mouth is.” And Dunya is sitting at the gate! Do you get it now?

Alexander: Got it.

Elderly man: Dunya is sitting at the gate with her mouth wide open. Well, she’s sitting at the gate. And no one gets where the gate is and where the mouth is. Do you get the joke? It says. “The gates of hell will not prevail against the church.” Are you unfamiliar with theology?

Alexander: No, well, we know some.