Page 271

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 271

Post by Alexandr Korol »

What I am about to reveal in this second volume of “Alternative History” is my duty, my mission and my task. I have surrendered to this nature. Nature moves me forward. I have submitted myself to the forces of the Divine. If Nature wanted me to make children’s fairy tales and movies about magic, then I would do that, and since childhood it would steal my attention. But I was born such a person and found myself in such conditions, in such circumstances of life, that from childhood something else stole my attention.

Let me begin by refreshing your memory. For those who have read my first volume of “Alternative History”, but perhaps did not attach any importance to it. For those who are aware of this information, this chronology of me as a character from the beginning to the end, I will try to remind you again where in my life history there was contact with this divine matrix, let’s call it the “Philosopher’s Stone”. And the first contact with it was in 2010 and even earlier, somewhere before 2010. I met Big Alexander in 2009, if I’m not mistaken. He spoke to me in an unusual way and told me that I was “a stone and should become a diamond”. And then he asked me a question about the Philosopher’s Stone. And he told me to remember this conversation and this subject for the future. I just had to remember it. And he told me that the Philosopher’s Stone was in the East, that people had been searching for it all their lives, that if you found it, you could rule the whole world, you could be immortal and everything was possible.
For some reason he told me about it. And he asked me a question that I will never forget: “Does the Philosopher’s Stone exist, and where is it? Of course I remembered. And a year later, in 2010, when ‘messengers’ started coming to me, I noticed ‘something’. When I went to churches and palaces – at that time I called them “places of power” – something happened to me. Then in the autumn, on the 12th of September, I turned 20. First I was on the Liteiny Bridge, then at the Sphinxes, on the University Embankment, and in the night from the 11th to the 12th I stood at the entrance to the Lutheran Church of Saints Peter and Paul at 22 Nevsky Prospekt in St Petersburg. I felt very unusual. I felt as if I had no thoughts, everything was three-dimensional and bright. And then I saw such an image, as if it was in my mind or imagination, when you imagine something, and just like that such an idea appeared that I was looking at the city, and that this city is a mechanism, like a clock. And that certain buildings