Page 309

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 309

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Well, of course, I began to understand why I came across icons where God is depicted with a triangle behind his head. I realized that He was sitting in the corner. But something else is interesting here. Since it is one of the eight corners, I assumed that whenever it was mentioned that God created the world in seven days, I have always said, since childhood, that the eighth day will come. That is, we live on the seventh day and the eighth day will come. Also in the rainbow, there are seven colors, but in the initial light is white, and it is unfolded into seven. And that this matrix unfolds into seven, as if it is projected, such unfolding occurs. So God is sitting in one of the corners. This eight is infinity for a reason, because when you read wherever this kingdom of God is mentioned, everywhere it is said that there is immortality. And when you read about the philosopher’s stone they also say about immortality. Also when you read about the mysterious cities that everyone is looking for, they talk about the same thing, that there is no need for either the moon or the sun, and all this is illuminated by the One sitting on the throne. In the Revelation of John the Theologian, it is said about seven churches, about seven spirits. And since I, in addition to deciphering everything sacred, Christian scriptures and icons, also looked with my own eyes at this world as I see it. And that’s why I’m interested in why there are twenty-four hours, twelve months – I was always deciphering all this. And I also began to draw analogies with the fact that we have continents. It is quite possible that these are the planets and that it is precisely the New Jerusalem, which should be like some kind of starting point of this matrix, how it is structured. I began to understand what it means to have this eighth point. And this eighth point, this is this corner in which God sits. And since I guessed, let’s say, I deciphered that the throne is a cube and that God sits in this cube. This is the beginning of contact with this matrix. And I also assumed that God made Eve from Adam’s rib because it is a geometric figure and he took a rib from a geometric figure. That’s how it is.
If you want to look at the triangles again, you can Google “Sabaoth.” This is such a God. And here he has halos on the icon as a triangle. Also, where seven lamps and a throne are mentioned, and there should also be Cherubim and four animals around the throne, you can google and read what a tetramorph is.