Page 329

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 329

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Let me summarize what I have already revealed to you. It turns out that there is a cube that needs to be looked at from different angles, from different sides. When we depicted the legs, arms, and wings, many additional lines were formed that connected different angles. Various triangles were formed, equilateral triangles were formed, large ones, and also small ones inside them. Small triangles are animals that are also hidden, four animals are small triangles that are inside large triangles. And the large triangles are the Cherubim or rather their faces. And also all of this is superimposed on one another. That’s why it is said that you can see animals inside and that you can see these four faces because the triangles are there. I hope you saw it all. And I also explained how to make wheels. How to depict them. And it turns out to be such an interesting geometric figure. And this is just the beginning.

And then I ask you to familiarize yourself with the Revelation of John, chapter twenty-one, where he writes:

“It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south, and three on the west.”

So the entrance to the kingdom of God is guarded by Cherubim. Google “what the Cherubim guard” again. Look at all the pictures people made. Look again at what the “Kingdom of God” is. And this Kingdom of God, the gates to this kingdom, which is mentioned in the revelation of John the Theologian, is guarded on the sides by the lights of the Cherubim. And since we now know what the kingdom is and we have depicted it as a cube, and that there are Cherubim in the corners, then I hope you will see three gates on each side of the world.