Page 371

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 371

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It’s like there are like cycles, like you could have been for five years at least, you could have been one John, who believed in love, in relationships, you had a certain taste, a certain style. Like a separate life altogether, like a separate frequency. And so you were John and you lived like that for five years or you may have lived like that 10 years ago, but you don’t even remember it anymore. But if you remember, you will be stunned, because it’s as if it’s not you. It’s like it wasn’t you at all. You were afraid of other things, you were interested in other things. You had other tastes, other desires, other achievements and other problems. It’s all just a whole other world. It’s very interesting. A whole world like that. And something happened, it doesn’t matter that you somehow left that world, i.e. that world is no longer there. It’s like it’s still there. To be more precise, you left that world and now, let’s say, for example, you have been living for the last few years – it is another you. You have other values, other tastes, other views, everything is different: rhythm, energy, environment, everything is different. That even you are ashamed to look at yourself as you were ten years ago. But the interesting thing is that it has to be so different in terms of difference, as if you were to switch on different movies. Let’s say there are love movies, there are action movies, there are historical movies – it’s like three different worlds, three different frequencies. And it’s as if while you were studying at the university, you have nerdy friends, you could be fond of historical movies, and you had a certain music and clothes and way of life, you didn’t drink, didn’t smoke, you were all obedient, you lived with your parents. And then, let’s say you’re 50 now, and you remember it. And then you remember that in your 30s you were drunk, smoked, had tattoos, rode a bike, had a bunch of lovers or mistresses. And you were like, “Wow, that’s a different you.” And now you’re babysitting your little grandchildren while your kids are away on holiday. And you’ve already become a grandfather. So many different lives we live. And many people do not even know it and do not even notice it. It is just that not everyone has the efficiency, the level of intellect, not everyone has enough memory to know, remember, see, feel it all. And I see it all, I am stunned, just from myself, because I am so different already, that those Alexs that were there before are gone, but for you it is as if physically it is the same Alex, the same Alex on the passport, like the same appearance. But the Spirits that were in me – they were all different, can you imagine? They were all different. It’s very unusual. And it’s like there are