Page 17

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 17

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It’s a spiritual year, and it’s still the election of all the presidents, and it’s only 360 degrees on the 25th of December, and that’s still, maybe, a year from now. And there’s another year of waiting. And the third option is that I still hope that all this can happen before the end of 2023, one week left. And what will happen, I have no idea. Because it doesn’t have to be something personal for me. Some- thing personal for me is already happening, but I mean something global, there aren’t many possibilities. And I can’t imagine that maybe something else will happen, like something in the world or maybe an event, maybe something un- pleasant, or a flying saucer or somebody in public somewhere or somebody on a TV show or somebody will be talking about my YouTube video or commenting on my book. There has to be recognition. Of course, there’s hope. Am I waiting for it? No. And, of course, I can’t get it out of my head; there are some percent- ages of hope swirling around in my head. But I don’t even discuss it with anyone. I just live my life. Big Alexander does not say to me: “Alex, wait, something will happen.” There is nothing like that. He says: “You’ve done well. You’ve done a good job. Have a rest. And next year, you’ll write another book.”
If nothing happens now, I have to wait another year. OK, I’ll wait a year. But be- yond that, I don’t even know what these aliens can come up with to make me want to keep hoping, to keep waiting. Okay, there is a good reason, it’s 2024. Maybe it’s the one I thought about. Maybe it’s still a year away, but if there’s nothing in 2024. Then everything will be very strange. Then I won’t write any more books. I’ll say, “Hell with it, I’m tired.” Although, of course, it’s scary to get a slap on the wrist. That’s not the reason why I write books, it’s a kind of illusion of hope, something to wait for until the end of 2023. It’s a very strong power I’ve been given. That is, it turns out that I have not lost heart for ten years only because of this illusion, because of this faith. Why else would it be one year?
Because it’s true, I’ve written all the books on all the subjects. I’ve covered everything, so to speak. But there are only two subjects left to cover.
And when the holiday is over, I’m going to go into “cosmos” and write about Time when I will be in Spirit - and that’s coming up soon - and the second sub- ject is the Spirit of Justice.
Although on the other hand I think I have finished all the books this year. Whether new ones are needed or not, I don’t know. But I wonder if there’s more change now. Even I will say... you know, if we’re talking about some cycles, your favorite topic, I’m often asked now, “Alexandr, what is the cycle now?”