Page 45

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 45

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I’ve just written this, and lazy people will read it and think, “Oh! Then I know it’s not me; I don’t have to work hard. It’s the system; it took my money because I didn’t need it”. No, guys. You don’t have to hide behind that. It’s when you’re working and you’ve got a hundred jobs and you feel like the oxygen is being cut off everywhere and you understand that’s God’s will, that’s the way it should be, but you’re still working, but for free. And lazy people, they just want to find an excuse that “it’s not fate” to justify themselves, all their laziness, how they have done nothing all their life. Or to justify why they don’t want to do anything now. No, work has always been, is and will always be work, and you have to work to be always aware and alert. It’s very important. I can’t not work and work must always be done. It’s development. You have to do everything you can. Exercise your arms, your legs, do stretches, learn languages, if you’re good at your job, think about a second job. But you have to grow. That means you have to choose everything constructive.

P.S. And I’ll talk about the effect on the taste of the drink later!

Question: I don’t quite understand why light is always present and surrounds the whole earth. Even if, for example, it is night, light is a projector, and the laser is a projector, separated by an exact copy of the photon causing the study, that is light, it somehow participates in the projection project of what surrounds us. What do you think of this?

As I said, we are the projection of it. Light is always there and the moon acts as a reflector, replacing it where it doesn’t reach directly. The light has to be everywhere because we exist through it. If the light is gone, everything is gone, including us. We are the projection and the Light exists for us. When a person dies, their body dies physically, but the Light that was in them goes back to the source, like WiFi. The source of the light is the planet we live on, if we can call it a planet. It is actually a matrix, but it is also a continent. All the corners, the cube inside the rhombus and the whole structure that we live in, along with the light that shines on the matrix from one side and is reflected by the moon from the other. It all exists and we exist within it and with it. What else can I say? Would you say that after the sun goes down in your city, when you don’t see the sun in the sky, there is no energy?