Page 47

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 47

Post by Alexandr Korol »

We are not talking about the physical light, but about the energy of the sun in general. The sun produces multiple versions of energy, with different qualities and densities. The point is that the source of energy creates everything. Let’s put it this way – the places of power are not more powerful when the sun is at its zenith and there are no clouds covering it. Try to think more abstractly. If you can’t see the sun after it sets, the places of power are still the same. The principle of the concept of life is to capture the light through the matrices of our bodies. This is the concept of the soul and the power places.

Question: I still do not understand why you should appear to your past self from the future in the form of messengers and signs to guide you if you have already travelled this path. What is the purpose of this looping of events?

That’s what infinity is. Don’t you understand? It is infinity. Everybody wanted to invent a perpetual motion machine, that everything everywhere has a beginning and an end. And everything ends, that’s the secret of this formula of this matrix, and that’s why, as I said, my book is infinite in every sense of the word. And therefore the matrix that we live in is infinite. You have to understand the formula and how infinity works. It grows itself and that’s what it’s about and that’s what loops are, you know? That’s what a time loop is. I mean it exists. If I was sitting with scientists right now, you could explain so many things on the basis of that, and you could make ten more discoveries to get the Nobel Prize. Because it explains the question of an infinite universe; it explains everything because we understand the principles of this loop, this time loop.

Question: In the first volume, you talked about faith. This is one of the things that really caught my attention when I was reading “Alternative History”. Could you talk about how you see what faith is, what it provides and why it’s important and how it’s basically organised, how faith has influenced you and your development during the pandemic lockdown?

Now I can explain it in a completely different way, not that it is some kind of belief or something intangible. It’s much simpler now. Imagine that the belief connects you to the unearthly frequency, to this “corridor” that is somehow