Page 53

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 53

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: If stars are reflections of people, then what is a constellation?

I wouldn’t say that a star is always a person. As I said before, there is a ‘soul’ which is not a human body, a shell as I call it. I am talking about the light that comes and goes, the Spirit is the light. The light is distributed in people; two people may die and then one person is born with the matrix developed from these two, one appears with this matrix. It is transmitted somehow. There’s a group of people, let’s say five or ten people, who are all one person. Well, basically they are all one-tenth or one-fifth of them, and the light spreads to all of them. You have no idea how interesting that is. And somehow you haven’t figured it out yet. This explains everything. You understand that when you communicate with your mother, she is a representative of one cell, and your father is a representative of another cell, and you understand that if you are more friends with your mother, it means that you are more friends with the material world, which is society, which is the system, and if you are more friends with your father, it means that you are closer to the spiritual, to the Spirit. And if you have a conflict with any of them, it means that you have such a conflict in your life. And if you don’t have a father, then you are not spiritual, you are material. On the other hand, if you have more connection with your father, then you are more spiritual; if you fight with your mother, then you are fighting with society, and society is not accessible to you if you are fighting with your mother. It’s really like that. And that’s why all those who are friends with mothers are more mate- rial people. And now we conclude that both mum and dad are good. You should be friends with both of them. And then the system will not punish you. And you will not be beaten by the power of the Spirit. “Mummy” and “Daddy” have different rules. Your “Mother” wants you to take care of your health, to be disciplined and organised and to stay in higher material frequencies. Your “Father” wants you to be conscious, to be your authentic self despite the influence of society, to keep your true essence intact and to rise above situations. Your father wants you to pray, meditate and remain open. If you obey the rules of both your parents, they will be happy with you. If you have a circle of family, relatives and friends, and someone from that circle passes away, someone takes that place. I made a similar example with the organs. If someone close to you dies, or you develop an illness, it may be because a light bulb in your matrix has gone off.