Page 57

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 57

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And maybe it happens to some people too, but they also do not pay attention to it and think that it is all a series of events, like a coincidence, an accident. But you know, I have a very clear attention span, and I am a skeptic. I don’t have it like people; I believe in every nonsense at once, I think at once. I’m not naive. There was a case; I realize now that it was also an intervention. There were variants and moments where I could be in shows and programs, and a lot of things could happen to make my books known to the whole world, and everything happened at the last moment to interrupt it all. And this power did all these interruptions. And in general, she, in principle, is present with me, as it turns out now, always at all. Don’t take my example from me, of course. It’s only me who has such a thing going on as if it doesn’t matter where I go now, what I do now – it will be corrected anyway, if it is necessary to correct it, naturally for my benefit. This force, you know, people tell me that some force stopped them from getting on a train, which, let’s say, went off the rails. They somehow felt it. And this force is very often present. And you see, why is it different? Because the Spirit enters into the consciousness of a person, He enters into a person or, let’s say, into me and this system, this matrix, and it can make you..... I’ll give you an example; the point is that it’s not the first time my phone has died. I have a good memory, and imagine I enter the phone code to unlock it, and they write to me “wrong.” Or, as my friend Masha told me, she had some photos of my drawings and schemes, this matrix. She posted it on Instagram a long time ago, and this photo disappeared, but she is one hundred percent sure that she could not delete it. In some such moments, some information is erased or not sent, or some person forgets something, or something does not add up if it is not necessary to add up. There is an intervention in this system. Interference of this system. That is, it controls and regulates everything. Up to the fact that before the New Year, I wanted to show a full-fledged matrix, which I solved. It’s all so much that everything was done in such a way that I couldn’t share it. And I made many attempts, but only to be shown only partial pieces of the matrix, but not the whole thing. It’s like there wasn’t time, you know? It’s very unusual. And also now with my books and alternative history too. There’s an exact date when it has to be revealed to people, and it can’t be revealed before, no matter what I do. I’ve written everything and nothing depends on me anymore.