Page 64

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 64

Post by Alexandr Korol »

that this is the way it is. And all the people who are sinful, who are arrogant, who think that they are in control of life and that they are better and smarter than God, they will be very frightened, they will be terrified. The Bible says in general that there’s going to be a great tribulation. What is the Great Tribulation? It means that something terrible will happen to the world. But again, not the whole world, so don’t worry about anyone reading my book. Well, someone will be washed away and covered, something like that will happen, and sinful people will think about it. And the believers will believe more. There’s got to be something like that.
Why did people build St Petersburg from the future? Well, think about it. Why did they hide everything, keep everything secret? And why is everything en- crypted? Imagine what kind of work it is. And why did they pump me up and lead me around like that? So that they could erase everything? You see, if people were not needed and planet Earth was not needed, I would have been taken away in a flying saucer and everything would have been washed away and erased from everyone, you know? And this is the transition. This is exactly where a new cycle will come; there will be, as always, the creation of the new and then the end of everything, as it has always been. And for the people who are now experiencing all of this, I believe that this is the beginning of a new era, a new era of other discoveries, knowledge and technology. We will go back in time on flying saucers. I see it more like that, but it will be like a different value system. For example, look, we were born on this planet, and all your classmates, all their parents, and our relatives and parents all tell us that there is such a planet Earth. There’s churches, there’s money, there’s the concept of laws. And we have accepted this system. And this system has a beginning and an end and it’s all about a growing God, a new God. But it’s like there’s another system where the transition is going to happen now. Where there’s already technology, robots, cures for all diseases, time machines, perpetual motion machines. And as if there is such a world and it is already a different cycle. There are already other values, rules and meanings of life. They are given to know that there are different other worlds and they are given to remember and know this world that we see now. And these people who live in this world that we are in now, we are given to know only this world, as if we were the only ones. And in new civilisations, a new stage, where other ancestors have also gone, who then come back to us on plates – for them it is